Complex of villas is located at the exquisite picturesque golden…
960€ per day
• Modernest open plan villa presented to the highest of standards
• 750 m2 including terraces set on mature informally landscaped grounds
• 4 Bedrooms (sleeps 8)
• Sofa bed in library wing for weekend guests Shower room / WC / Wardrobe
• Master bedroom suite 45m2 with large balcony
• 1 bedroom ensuite with shared balcony
• 1 bedroom with shared balcony and separate bathroom
• 1 bedroom with bathroom in library wing
• 20m x 7.5m infinity lapping pool. Tots pool (supervision essential) Chatting pool
• Large family kitchen/diner with terrace + butlers kitchen
• Butlers kitchen with staff entrance: additional fridge / freezer / dish washer / food preparation areas, butlers sink, kitchen storage, washer and dryer.
• 3 spacious salons with terraces or balconies
• Music docking stations
• Daily housekeeping service – with bedlinen changed every 3 days
• Clear the dinner table to the Butlers Kitchen and the maids will wash up in the morning
• House menu: Small selection of classic Greek dishes using the freshest of local produce
• Multiple terraces, balconies and shaded spaces
• Helipad within walking distance, shared
• Parking for 4 cars with additional parking within walking distance
• Nestled in the dramatic landscape of the eastern Peloponnese near Porto Heli, on the Greek main land. 21/2 hours drive from Athens Airport and a 30 minute flight to the private helicopter landing pad within walking distance of Villa No.10.
• No.10 is a private sanctuary. Both secluded and connected. With an array of sheltered bays and deserted coves within swimming distance. Perfect conditions for those who just want to escape for a while. A short walk from the limpid waters of the Argosaronic Gulf and the sandy beach of Lepitsa with its simple fish taverna, coffee shop and communal beach volley ball net.
• When the moment feels right to leave the villa and get out and about the local villages and islands of Kilada, Porto Heli, Ermioni, Spetses and Hydra have waterside tavernas bars and traditional village life. The spa and beach club facilities of elegant Amanzoe are extended to No.10 guests (by prior arrangement). Nikki Beach has an achingly cool roof bar, restaurant and beach club. Culture abounds from live theatre at the Ancient Theatre of Epidavros to the cafes and artisans of the fortress town of Nafplio. The Neolithic Cave of Franchthi is visible from the entrance road. Check Discover for more.
• Kilada, the closest village to the villa, has a small fishing community and its boat yards make the traditional Greek trehandiri fishing boats. Mooring in Kilada’s harbour can be arranged and friends visiting by boat can moor at anchor in the deep waters below the villa.